Saturday, May 17, 2014

Which way to happiness?

I was angry and frustrated.Until now, I cannot move on from the rejection and I've lost meaning of my everyday existence. For an hour, I sulked and listened to songs that became my exhaust valves just to take out those feelings of being useless and unimportant. I resolved to myself to prioritize myself first before the needs or feelings of others but this made me feel worse about myself, the need for revenge will sure create a black hole within myself. I need a confirmation that I am needed and I am relevant.

I decided to eventually get into this website and hopefully get some insights and eventually discover my own worth and salvage whatever self-esteem I still have within me.

I'm a regular to this site: http://www.gretchenrubin.com/

I hope something good will happen good to me, at least. I'm in my most 'down moment" today.


No comments:

Post a Comment